Montag, 14. April 2014

I just realised I'd been kind of lazy about this blog but I figured that if I just told you what I do all day that wouldn't be very entertaining.
I just made friends with a trash can outside the classroom, I guess I should've asked it out to prom.
However,
I love how I've met people from all kinds of different cultures, countries, religions and regions and..
they're all the same in the end.
We eat the same way, laugh about the same things, are sad in similar situations, like the same things, help others out and I just LOVE that.
It's amazing to see how easily you can get along with everyone as soon as you stop focusing on the differences.
I just wanted to say that, the thought came to me the other day while we were having dinner.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen